Dealing with public authorities:
Taking care of formalities – efficiently and effectively.

Moving also requires a lot of errands to the local authorities. However, what exactly needs to be done is not always that obvious.

  • - Who needs to be registered or unregistered?
  • - How does one get a visa for a foreign employee?
  • - Who needs a residence permit and what is the procedure?
  • - Which foreign driving licences need to be converted?

Answering these questions may take you a lot of time and effort. Save your energy and take advantage of our professional service. We have long term experience in this field, know all the processes and requirements, and the respective contact people.

Our customers can stay in their office – we go to all of the necessary authorities and take care of all the required formalities..